Oil & Gas
IMPSA designs, manufactures and transports equipment for the downstream process industry and provides industrial services for it, as well as for all types of containers subject to high temperatures and pressure. Account, for it, with a qualified technological platform with the highest standards of quality.
IMPSA is a pioneer in the use of latest generation calculation tools for structural analysis, vibrations and fluid mechanics.
IMPSA designs and manufactures the following products:
- Hydrotreating reactors.
- Reactors of the ISOMAX type.
- Towers of atmospheric and vacuum fractionation.
- Storage tanks: spherical, vertical and horizontal.
- Pressure vessels.
- Cylinders Accumulators.
- Process Furnaces.
- Heat exchange equipment: Casing and tubes; air coolers, gas coolers and surface condensers.
DISTILLERY LUJAN DE CUYO
- Reactors for the ISOMAX unit, consisting of vertical cylindrical containers with hemispherical carbon steel heads, with stainless steel inner cladding.
- Fractional Towers Process Furnaces.
Petrobras – Paulina
- Two Hydrotreating Reactors, with carbon steel material with 10 mm stainless steel inner lining.
- Vacuum tower – Internal diameter: 7772 mm.
- Total length: 24000 mm. Service Pressure: 3.5 Kg / cm2. Service Temperature: 450 ° C. Approximate Total Weight: 192 Tn.
DISTILLERY LA PLATA
- Coke chambers.
- Hydrodesulfurization Reactors.