IMPSA was present at the ceremony for the 72nd Anniversary of the National Atomic Energy Commission, in where Adriana Serquis, President of CNEA, together with authorities of the Cuyo Regional Office, highlighted its role in the peaceful applications of nuclear technology at the service of the community, as well as the priority projects in this sense, such as the progress of the CAREM reactor (which is manufactured by IMPSA) and the strengthening of cooperation with other institutions and companies that make up the Argentine nuclear, technological and scientific sector ecosystem.
- Ullum Hydroelectric Power Plant started generating again: the road to electric energy
- Argentina advances in the development of the first nuclear power reactor designed and built in the country
- IMPSA builds parts for an important nuclear reactor in Mendoza, Argentina
- Quebrada de Ullum Hydroelectric Power Plant Modernization
- Agreement between IMPSA and CNEA to manufacture new CAREM components