On june 3rd 2021, the national government and the province of Mendoza announced the capitalization of IMPSA through the subscription of shares for US$ 20 million, a key step for the company to restore its working capital and remain at the forefront of technological developments in power generation. IMPSA advances in the consolidation of its operation in Argentina and competes in the markets it has been leading for decades, such as Asia, Europe, Africa and America.
- Visit to the province of Mendoza
- IMPSA completed a key component of the CAREM nuclear reactor
- Impsa completed the manufacture of a key component for a nuclear reactor
- IMPSA completed a key component for the nuclear reactor manufactured in Mendoza
- The creation of the Metallurgical Technological Center Cuyo was announced at Impsa