Several IMPSA’s collaborators have participated once again in the program “Socios por un día” sponsored by Fundación Educativa Junior Achievement. Its mission is that young people embrace the entrepreneurial spirit to reach their goals with responsibility and freedom.
- IMPSA made its nuclear room available for the placement of beds for coronavirus cases in Mendoza
- Mendoza: 60 beds will be installed in the IMPSA nuclear room
- The IMPSA nuclear room will work to combat Covid-19
- With hospitals at the limit, they will install beds in IMPSA’s nuclear room
- How is the Nuclear Room that will serve to care for 60 Covid-19 patients